Tuesday 17 February 2015

A Wanted Man (Lee Child) Review


A Wanted Man (Lee Child) 

A wanted man is a fantastic book written by Lee child.It is the first book I have read by Lee child and I have no regret what so ever. A wanted man is part of Lee Child's Jack Reacher Thriller. It is about  a man called called Jack Reacher who is big, rough and has a freshly busted nose. He hitches rides. He gets picked up by three strangers( two men and a woman). There is something going on here as there is a road blocks . Is Reacher used as a decoy? Read the book to find out.

I would rate the book 4.5 out of 5 stars as it is very engaging and is certainly a great read.


The Jack Reacher series has been published as a movie too!The movie is called Jack Reacher. Here is the trailer below.



Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments below and share share share !  :)

Follow and like us on




6 comments:

  1. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Webdesign bureau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Warmtepomp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Warmtepomp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Webdesign bureau

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. Webdesign bureau

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more Webdesign

    ReplyDelete