Saturday 28 May 2016

End of Journey & Study Tips.





End of Journey & Study Tips.


Yesterday was officially the last lecture of my six year journey at the University of Malta, although I
wanted this day to come very badly, yesterday I felt emotional and confused.

As they say every beginning has its ending and every ending has a new beginning…since I’m a full time employee and was studying part time, I will dedicate my free time to write, read and spend some quality time with my loved ones.

When I first stepped into the University of Malta, six years ago on a Thursday afternoon I felt disoriented, people were coming from all sides and directions, luckily I figured out were I had to go and therefore I went to class were I saw some familiar faces (and that was a relief).


(University of Malta)

Exams and assignments came along and the 1st year was over in a blink of an eye.

People started to drop out and the group of students became more concise, with this in mind our group got more together and new friendships were born. 
During my 4th Year at University I joined forces with a group of people which together we were invincible, we were and still are like bread and butter; we study together and support each other mentally. Although yesterday was our last lecture we still have two exams and a 25,000 word dissertation to go through…but now I’m seeing light in the end of the tunnel and that light will be clearer when I graduate in December 2016 :)

Being a full time employee and a part time student is not an easy task but with some determination and motivation anyone can do it.

Here are some study tips which I wanted to share with you:

  •  While studying I love to motivate myself with some online shopping…and when I say some it means a lot… I buy everything from a selfie light to a dress
  • Study with a group: I love to study with a group of people; we help and motivate one another,
    Thanks to them I don’t feel like I’m an island standing alone
  • Plan a holiday: While studying I love to plan holiday, they can be real or not..but yes I spent time going to flights and hotels
  • Watch youtube videos: I love vlogs and yes I spend some time watching videos likes tips for exams etc...
  • Don’t drink a lot of coffee: I used to drink a lot of coffee to keep me focused and ended up with a regular headache which is a big NO NO
  • Eat chocolate: during this time you are allowed to eat chocolate
  • Listen to classic music: I love to listen to classic music..it relaxes me a lot

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST SEARCH FOR SOME MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES…..THEY HELP AND IF YOU ARE NERVOUS AND YOU FIGHT WITH YOUR BF/GF REMEMBER YOU ARE EXCUSED.



Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments below and share share share !  :)

Follow and like us on




No comments:

Post a Comment